Monday, January 17, 2011

Come See Me in St. Louis Tomorrow and be DAZZLED!!!

Sorry for the late notice but lately, that's how I roll.

Anyhoo, come see me *dazzling grin* (you're dazzled, admit it), Antony John the recent recipient of the Schneider Family Book Award (he has a British accent - I dare you not to be dazzled), and the fabulous Jody Feldman (who has a pair of purple boots that will dazzle your socks off. Jody also attended a super hero themed wedding over the summer and that makes her my hero.)

But I digress.

Here's the deets: Tomorrow, Tuesday, January 18th at 6PM, the three of us well be presenting a YA books panel at the Buder Branch of the St. Louis Public Library. Per Antony's blog, "We’ll be talking about our own roads to publication, and how we write. But we’ll also be offering advice to emerging authors of all ages, so anyone with aspirations to be a published novelist should definitely come along. It’s free, and we’ll have a lot of information for you."

Antony and Jody will have books available for purchase. And I will have buttons to hand out. Oh yes, you heard me right. Buttons. Behold thy dazzling glory!

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. awww! wish i could come :( ... however, i do expect a button. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn, I SO wish I could be there. Someday I'm going to be cool enough to hang out with a ninja like you ;) And by then, I'll even be in the same city (or able to travel to it LOL).

    ReplyDelete