Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NEWS!

I didn't think I'd have the green light to spill the beans before Christmas, but since I do here it goes:

Young Adult:
Cole Gibsen's INCHUKEN, in which a teen samurai must team up with her sworn enemy in order to defeat a powerful ninja who threatens all she loves, to Brian Farrey at Flux, in a nice deal, for publication in 2014, by Nicole Resciniti at The Seymour Agency.

So so SO EXCITED you guys to continue sharing Rileigh's story with you--something that wouldn't have happened without such awesome readers and fans and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Alsooooo, please stay tuned next month when I'll be releasing the awesome book trailer for Senshi which comes out in March. There will be a giveaway. You won't be disappointed.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with some still shots and behind the scene photos of the shoot.









10 comments: