Friday, April 1, 2011

The ULTIMATE office April Fools Joke

Because I am a shit ;)

I did this all the time to my coworkers when I used to work in a office. Watch them freak out! The only problem is this doesn't work with older computers.

At the same time press all three of these buttons: CTRL + ALT + The "down" arrow

To fix it press: CTRL + ALT + The "up" arrow.

You're welcome!

If you do this trick please let me know in the comments how it went. I want to live vicariously through you. :)

PS: This doesn't work on all computers. If you have a little more time on your hands you can also flip the screen by doing this:

This method needs a graphics control panel.


1. Right-click a blank space on your desktop to bring up a context menu.

2. You should see something like "Graphics Control Panel". Select this item.

3. Browse through the configuration pages till you see something regarding rotation. Select the Flipped Landscape option.

4. To undo this, repeat the same steps, except for the rotation option. Select the Landscape option instead.

7 comments:

  1. I once played this prank on all my students in yearbook class!!! It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's hilarious. If you're an administrator (like I am), you can do even better stuff. Like making the display of a computer (or group of computers) default to no icons, no start bar, nothing. Or how about setting the Desktop image to look like the Blue Screen Of Death? Then there's always the old "tape across the mouse ball" trick (or across the mouse laser for an optical mouse). Always great fun to mess with computer users :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wicked and evil and I wish I'd done it.

    What I have done: taken a snapshot of someone's open browser window, saved it as a jpeg, set it as their wallpaper, then closed their browser window. This too is evil and wicked, and should be done sparingly, and only to people you really...love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hahahahaha! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! It is cool!!! Let me share the word with all my friends!!

    with warm regards
    http://becomingprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahah! I used to do this to my employees at work all the time :D. It never fails to be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't work for me. No Admin privileges.

    ReplyDelete