Friday, May 14, 2010

OH EM GEE!!!

So, I've been tooling around the internet, goofing off, and by chance I discovered the greatest thing EVER!!!

You can make a pair of shoes out of your MS.

In case you didn't hear me:

YOU CAN MAKE A PAIR OF SHOES OUT OF YOUR MANUSCRIPT!!!

Here's what my WIP looks like:



They will be mine. Oh, yes. They will be mine.

How did I do it, you ask?

First, go to Wordle and enter in a paragraph/page/whatever of your favorite text. After you play with the final image hit control + function + print screen to save your image.

Next, go to Zazzle and click on create. From there you can upload your image and put it on a coffee mug, shirt, and even SHOES!!!

I'm still squeeing over this.

So what about you? Do you know any fun/funky websites you'd like to share?

10 comments:

  1. That is smoking awesome!

    You'll have to wear them for your first book signing (which you WILL tell me when it is --grin)

    Either that, or you'll have to wear them when you tour Iowa for your book signing (nudge nudge...you know what i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HFS!that is absolutely made of awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have found what is at the top of my birthday wishlist...omg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolest. Idea. Ever. Thanks for sharing!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked! I booked marked this. First book that I get published is getting made into several pairs.(Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. THAT IS SO AMAZING.

    *whispers in awe*

    You could *do you cover* on the shoes.

    *faints from awesome*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, that is seriously awesome. I think that is going to make a flipping cool giveaway (and a pair for me of course!) when my book comes out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I just might have to check that out! So cool! :D

    ReplyDelete